Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Virtual Tour: The Chamber of Horrors

Today I’m going to take you inside the scariest place at the Y: the bathroom. The bathrooms are shared by the entire floor. There’s no telling what we’ll find.

Sinks laid out in eerie rows. I’m not sure what goes on when I’m not looking, but everything is always wet here. Mirrors, counters, floors – all dripping with water. At least we hope it’s water.


(Click images to view full size.)

A long, winding corridor of toilet stalls. There’s always something horrible happening here. I venture this way as infrequently as possible. I’ve heard some men have never returned.


And the beating heart of the beast, the shower room. With two, count them – TWO showers side by side, and not so much as a curtain between them.


Okay, the bathroom actually looks more like this:


But it feels as scary as the other pictures.

And fortunately, everybody seems to be on the same page about not wanting to shower together. We all just wait our turn like normal, modest human beings.

One last treat (or trick?):


I don’t know what the hell that means, but it’s very suspicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment