Friday, March 25, 2011

Virtual Tour: The Best Part of My Room

I’m going to try to have some regular features on the blog. This is one of them. Virtual Tour posts are your exclusive look inside the Glendale Y, complete with pictures and text and everything!

So here it is, the best part of my room. The balcony!


(Click images to view them full-size.)

See? I told you it was nice here. My room literally has a balcony. The glass doors let in lots of beautiful sunlight, and I have an awesome view of some buildings and some hills and stuff.


At night, there’s this fake Eiffel Tower lit up nearby, so I can pretend I’m living in a cozy flat in Paris.


(This is the best shot I could get of the Fake Eiffel Tower, but you get the idea.)

Yeah, my life is pretty fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment