Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Is This the End?

I didn't want to say anything until it was official, but as of last night I have checked out of the YMCA for good.


This is the sun setting on the Y. It's like a metaphor or something.

I moved into an amazing apartment in West Hollywood. I'm very happy about my new situation, but I was surprised at how sad it made me to leave. Even though it was only for a month, and even though it was a crappy room at the Y, it's unsettling to leave a familiar place and enter that unknown entity - the new home.

But I love my new apartment dearly, and I am just beginning to explore my exciting new neighborhood.

Of course the question on everyone's lips is "What will become of the blog?"

The answer: Wait and see.

3 comments:

  1. Hey cuz, I'm following your blog, will you return the favor and follow mine?
    http://boinfi.blogspot.com/
    I love your blog, it's really funny!!

    ReplyDelete